1. You are alive. Your situation is not hopeless, even though it seems that it may be. You will get through whatever it is that you are going through right now.
2. Flowers, hiking trails, lakes, and sunsets exist.
3. If you’re reading this right now, it means that you either (a) have someone who cares about you enough to show you this post as an encouragement to you, or (b) you’ve stumbled upon this post and now you can see that I care about your happiness enough to feel the need to post about reasons for you to be happy. I care if you are happy, I care if you are sad. You have people who love you, and want the absolute best for you. Talk to them, tell them what’s on your mind.
4. Be happy for the joy in others’ lives, and you yourself may find joy and comfort through their happiness. Surround yourself with things that make you happy, and people that do the same as well.
5. There is something good in everyday, even if it's something small.
6. Meeting new people. Finding new people to connect with, new relationships. Might I add, people are more attracted to happy people, or like-minded people.
7. No one knows exactly what you’re going through, but once you get through it, you will be able to use this experience to help another person get through it too.
8. The holidays are rapidly approaching, starting with Halloween.
9. You are unique, one of a kind, and confidently so. You have unique talents and abilities that make you who you are.
10. God is fighting for you.
11. You make a difference in someone else’s life every single day.
12. You have dreams to pursue, people to meet, places to go, concerts & musicals to see, sports games to win, music to produce, businesses to grow, pictures to take, a family to grow.
13. Music exists. You could totally dance your cares away right now.
14. You are a son or daughter of the most high king.
15. You are not alone.
There are so many more reasons to be happy, these are just a few. I hope this post made you feel even the slightest bit encouraged.
What makes you feel happy?
If you enjoyed this post please share, comment something kind, and subscribe if you would like to see more!
T H A N K Y O U