Best Of Makeup Products // Highlighters
The thing about highlighters...I am VERY picky about them. They are my favorite thing to put on because highlighter just makes your face instantly look amazing. It must be magic or something. I don't know why making yourself look like you just ran a mile or got drenched in water looks attractive but it definitely does. This list is shorter than most of the ones I will be posting, simply because these are the ones that really lived up to my high highlighter standards.
- Makeup Geek Kathleenlights Palette | I wear this pretty much on the daily , the only highlighters you’ll ever need. What’s amazing about this product is that there are three tones that look gorgeous for dark, medium, and light skin. You can also use the darker colors with your blush and bronzer in the summertime to give that extra sun kissed look, or you can wet the shade on your finger and apply them as metallic eyeshadows, the possibilities are unique and wonderful.
- Price | $39.00
- Essence Pure Nude | perfect for every day wear, makes your skin look glowy and fresh without being too flashy; it’s easy to build up the color to bring out some extra glow as desired
- Price | $4.49
- Elf Baked Blush (in Pinktastic) | I know the title says “blush” but it’s really a highlighter; if you need a very low priced, high quality highlighter, look no further. This one is a poppin' drugstore highlight, good for everyday glow AND for a night out. Goes both ways.
- Price | $3.00
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit | If you're feeling adventurous, glittery, and colourful, but also want it to be wearable and not "too" noticeable...this is the one for you.
- Price | $40.00
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder (any of the colors) | This one is my favorite loose powder highlighter. It looks so natural, you can build it up if needed, and just gives you such a beautiful healthy glow.
- Price | $26.99
SUBSCRIBE (to the right) for more of this series, I will be posting a new category of makeup everyday until February 4th! SHARE this post and check out yesterday’s post on PRIMERS💕
T H A N K Y O U