- The Nightmare Before Christmas | First off, although this movie may not technically be categorized as a Christmas movie, it’s inevitable that at some point I have to share my love for this movie…
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation | This movie is so good that my dad and I quote it throughout the year, and even further than that: my dad has a mug with his favorite quote on it "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere, leave you for dead?” Quality Chevy Chase film.
- ELF | Everybody’s favorite modern Christmas movie, it’s no surprise to anyone that elf is on this list.
- A Christmas Story | Fun fact: on Christmas day, this movie plays all day long on TV. Another fun fact: my family and I went to visit the house this movie was created in. If you don’t know where I’m talking about, check out my post about fun places to go in Ohio
- The Polar Express | Great songs and is overall a great feel-good animated family-time movie.
- White Christmas | A movie highly favored by my mom and I, everything from the plot to the songs and dancing. A classic and still is a great film to this day.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas & Mickey’s Christmas Carol | These movies are fun for the whole family, but they’re a few of my favorites because my little sister was a toddler baby child, we would watch these together all the time, ever Christmas. Call me sappy or whatever but that’s why I love these movies. The nostalgia.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas | For those of you who are unaware, Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite princess movie. So matching that with Christmas time just makes everything seem right in the world.
- The Nativity Story | This is a great movie to watch as a reminder of what the season is about, and to watch with the family. Our family tries to watch together every year at some time before Christmas.
- It’s A Wonderful Life | Every year on Christmas eve, we get together with one side of the family, cousins and all, to watch It’s A Wonderful Life and it’s been a wonderful tradition through the years. A classic.
What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
If you enjoyed this post please share, comment something kind, and subscribe if you would like to see more!
T H A N K Y O U