I have a horrible problem. I can’t seem to stop myself from buying, receiving, or smelling candles. I, Kenzie Norris, am a candle junkie. I collect them, I use them on a daily basis, and I have backups of my favorite scents just in case they get discontinued. I want to be prepared, you know? So, instead of attempting to fix my problem, i’m going to rope you into it. Without any further adieu, here are my favorite Christmas candle scents that you can get right now.
“In a Winter Wonderland” Yankee Candle
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | unknown; however, it smells exactly like what you’d imagine Christmas smells like: fresh pine, hint of cinnamon, possibly more spices, definitely some kind of fruity smell (cranberry hints?). That’s just my personal description, but it’s deliciously wonderful smelling and if you’re someone who is sensitive to harsh florally scents (like me) or vanilla scents (like my mom), then this is the Christmas candle for you. It just smells like Christmas and this is probably my top favorite Christmas candle of all time.
"Spicy Pepperberry & Spruce" Yankee Candle
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Top: Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Stick; Mid: Pine Needle Sap, Incense, Spruce; Base: Clove Bud, Cedarwood, Vanilla
“Twisted Peppermint” Bath & Body Works
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Cool peppermint, sugared snow, vanilla buttercream, fresh balsam, and a hint of musk
“Winter” Bath & Body Works
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Made with Orange and Fir Needle Essential Oils and notes of Clove
"Tis the Season” Bath & Body Works
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Rich Red Apple, Sweet Cinnamon, Cedarwood
“Fireside” Bath & Body Works
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Smoked Cedar, Clove Buds, Warm Rich Embers
“Frosted Cranberry” Bath & Body Works
- FRAGRANCE NOTES | Made with notes of Iced Cranberries and Orange Essential Oil
If you enjoyed this post please share, comment something kind, and subscribe if you would like to see more!
T H A N K Y O U